Sunday, April 17, 2016

Red And Black, Knights To Kings, Quest To Find, Rats To Ride, Back In Time.


Eat a snake or two, snakes and frogs on sticks, party and play, party dazes with dicks and dogs. Deer notes, sheep in fields, monkeys and snakes, swinging in woods, snakes with love all around, birds and bees, dogwood trees, joys and pains, parts to do again, must get right. Joys and pains, dances in the rain, girls with red hoods, tricks and trades, monkeys hanging from dogwood trees. 

The Crusades Knight orders

 Lights on for the bands to play, the blue birds to sing, glory dazes 

 Shared publicly  -  Oct 28, 2012....done.https://rachel104life.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/my-move-back-to-california-as-an-apsiring-producer/Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What?...Rachel Jarrot, Lovers To Laugh, Monkeys for Mate To Last.... History online, tips and tales, jackasses with asses wide open, party time, party and play, ...

Kitty Cats, Smiles For Dazes, Quiet Moments.....Uritza Smith Public ...

ON THE RUN, WHAT?!

Reese Uritza Smith, Sheri Jarrot, turns on the dick less freaks, Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot, 7608512267 to date, pimps at 9099200725. Frogs and snakes, monkeys and dogs, powers in the letters, powers in the nimbers, jacks and balls. Joy and pleasures, joys and laughter, snakes and frogs, lessons to learn in the fairy tales. Jokes, tips, blogs online, faces in mirror, faces in and out of my head. Happy to say, happy to teach, happy for another day of grace, happy for sinners and saints.

uritza smith....Wireless Professional....Greater Los Angeles ...

 They barely could handle the first.....http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/02/28/kkk-rally-turns-bloody-anahiem-3-people-stabbed-several-arrested/...KKK Rally Turns Bloody in Anaheim as 3 People Stabbed, Several Arrested....The movie has become a “cult classic” and is one of the most popular movies to this day. Lots of bitches in the movie, lots of mean tricks were done. .....Uritza Smith (@UritzaSmith333) | Twitter

How you can like that, was a role model for me. Not sure about the other, Rachel is the part for me, of course.  

I don’t know anyone who hasn’t seen Mean Girls. Literally, no one. I know guys who’ve seen the wonderful movie more times than some girls have. It’s just one of those movies that became a “must-see” ....Uritza Smith Profiles | Facebook


Image result for Uritza Smith

especially with the movies trending lingo and hilarious movie lines that have become oh so widely known. Uritza Smith wanted the part of Rachel once, but we had a talk with hands for that, lots of pussies to lick in the end. Lots of fun too, more than once, back in time, love the life. Role models for us, parts to act, lives in flim, to play. Role models and cheap tricks, bitches that are mean for laughs, just like me, the movie to watch over again, for life. For the freaks out to be mean, for the frogs without another role model, lots of lucks with the acts to mirror, faces in the mirror, songs to sing, glory dazes done. Lives of '"Mean Girls"...Coins and cards, games to play, lives online, places to go to play, poker players, lots of them. Winners and losers, games to read, faces of players, ...

smithuritza.blogspot.com....Alone with dens of snakes, dense, dumb, and dimwits, land whales, and basket cases. Rachel Jarrot, 7608512267, duke to party and play, best with dad: Steven Jarrot, RV campers to party today. Unlike most people trying to get involved in this field, I don’t have any connections – its up to me to make them for myself. This was one of the main factors that contributed to my reasoning for coming back to California – I don’t have any time to waste. I need to get my feet on the ground and try my best to establish myself as soon as I can. My ultimate educational goal is to either attend the Los Angeles Film School or get into UCLA or USC film programs and become a film producer or director. I’m also doing a summer program at UCLA, which focuses on producing and directing of films. As of right now, this is as far as I have planned and I am hoping for the best.



  • Hope helps clean the nightmares, of life in hell with the frogs and gods from the center of the earth. Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily. Horses to walk after a long run on the shores on the sands of time, racing for the end of the rainbows, and the pots of gold, gifts to share. Words and gifts of the tales and stories of the bumps in the road here. Pulitzer Prize Winner: Breaking News Photography Winner- Tyler Hicks.
  • Rachel Jarrot at rachel104lifeThe kids that he had, that are still alive and walking in the free world, have stories of being green with very with the lifestyle of dear daddy, Steven Jarrot. Interview: Obamacare, What’s Your Take? Dream life to share, hardships and sad stories change daily with the tricks, dicks, and Johns for turns to play. Dates with a dream boat, with nice green eyes, frog or freak, turns to have a lick by an oral expert. Can We Get a Round of Applause: True Sportsmanship....Rachel Jarrot at rachel104life -... Gifts and skills to share. Good times on the beach. Buffalo girl, Cali cow, time spent, as buffalo or pigs flying. Dimes of granddaddy. In regards to what I have learned at CU Boulder that will help me pursue these goals, well, if I’m being completely honest, I didn’t know anything about any aspect of the media industry until I took media/journalism classes here this year. I now have a foundation of the way different media outlets work and that will help me as I continue my education in this industry. I have somewhat of an idea as to what other forms of media are like and I wouldn’t have obtained that knowledge if I didn’t take the kind of courses that I did during my time here. I’m  sure, throughout my education.
  • Haters and liars, hats and wigs, horns to sound, take a moment,pages to turn, ways to grow, ways to turn things around. I will start to see even more connections between the classes I took here and the classes I take in the future. Also, I’m sure I’ve learned even more than I realize about this industry. I feel as though, once I get out into the field, I will have the ability to use the knowledge of the media industry I learned in my time at CU more than I would have ever known I would’ve at the start.


  • Dancing Dreams, Drama Dancers, Movie Parts, Big Bangs....Big and Strong Angel:Veterans Prey, Monkey Dodgers, Monkey Types... Peace and Love by the sea -Monkey games, monkey cars, monkeys in black and white, games to play, with cars. Dates with monkeys, dates and songs of the monkey times, how much of a ape, that monkey was. Words to work, words to write, words to tell the horror stories. Songs to hear, dances to do, songs and singers on the radio.

     Dances for the lovers, dances for the sinners, dances for the good times, bumps in the roads, happy for the hits of love and happiness. Dances for the time of your life, the best is yet to cum, dances on the sands of time. Fires started in my heart, just after dark, views in the mirror. Girl of Day - Misty Stone - American actress and model. #MistyStone #models pic.twitter.com/bYGAFAbh3M.

    Jesus Christ, monkeys to see. Jokes and tips, Mother Goose stories, stories out of the good books, the bible, Moses and Jesus, fish and bread, stories better when you die. The man in the sky, Jesus and his sons, angels on high, mercy and goodness, classes on the beach, con men and the stories left. The bitch was a hooker, the man was her pimp, out of the winds, out of smokes, bun to be born.

    1 comment:

    1. Can We Get a Round of Applause: True Sportsmanship....Rachel Jarrot at rachel104life -... Gifts and skills to share. Good times on the beach. Buffalo girl, Cali cow, time spent, as buffalo or pigs flying. Dimes of granddaddy. In regards to what I have learned at CU Boulder that will help me pursue these goals, well, if I’m being completely honest, I didn’t know anything about any aspect of the media industry until I took media/journalism classes here this year. I now have a foundation of the way different media outlets work and that will help me as I continue my education in this industry.

      ReplyDelete