Friday, March 31, 2017

Detroit 'walking man' James Robertson gets a new car - USA Today:Plenty Of Fish. Great Story.

 Land Whales, Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. - Mark Twain..The Persuaders - Thin Line between Love & Hate. ON THE RUN, WHAT?! Jokes and Laughs, Pigs Do Fly, Cows and Buff forever, Land Whales..Lovers And Haters: Crooks, Cheaters: Liars Snakes, Dicks, Dogs, Bitches With Stars, Hats And Horns. (Black Gir Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. - Mark Twain. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. How to Grow Your hares.The Persuaders - Thin Line between Love & Hate - Video (High .

James Robertson (novelist) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Robertson_(novelist)
James Robertson (born 1958) is a Scottish writer who grew up in Bridge of Allan, Stirlingshire. He is the author of several short story and poetry collections, and has published six novels: The Fanatic, Joseph Knight, The Testament of Gideon Mack, And the Land Lay Still, The Professor of Truth, and To Be Continued….
Stories to tell, stories to remember and the lessons that we learned, things to laugh about now.
 Hello beautiful,my name is James Robertson,'Have been searching for you' lol        I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with.       I refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.  I would really love to get to know you more cause i think you the type of woman i wanna spend the rest of my life with        I would be glad if i could get your attention my dear. Am sure you have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you soon.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment