Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.

Cheers and chaps, more to come, friut and nuts will help, all the berries, and cherries also. Lots of water, half of what you weight, is the natural cure, for so many things. Just to let you know.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.
More Colorful Texas Sayings Than You Can Shake a Stick At Γ’€“ Texas ...
Checks in the mail, for tips and tales, picture saves time and space, good times share, gifts to share. Happy for rides to visit the dead, gifts of time and space, thanks so much. Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.

Birds and Bees

American Girl: Happy and delighted to see the man on the horse racing against the winds, dances on the arms of a woman.Odds were gone. Captain Jerk, history notes not shared about name of dick in charge. Houses And Homes. Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come. πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are.
Sinners and saints in high places, ways to stay poor, broke, and stuck at a job, just over broke. 

 End: Effects Never Dies.This is what I woke up to this glorious day that God has made .Veterans Blues, homeless cases of the earth angels, searching for hope, help and home. PTSD: Back in time, on a bike, took a frog on a date.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment