Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years.


  • Bright Lights, Angels In Host, Lucky Stars Shinging.Encourage yourself to keep doing and achieving. None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !!!! OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE. WITH DEMENTED BIDEN FAILING AT EVERY PUBLIC SPEAKING THE LEFT IS THROWING A " HAIL MARRY.Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.'I can't breathe.
  • Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years.
    May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'SNL'

    Just saying...Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers:History Created, Not News. RACHEL JARROT, All of us have the ability to synthesize happiness ou...Charles Burris,To the beach in Del Mar, where there are no crowds. Have to shop, for household items to fill me house. Getting ready to move again. Between The Lions, Good Times Toads,Faces In Layers, Rites To Seasons In The Light Of Day. Coins to flip, dances in the streets, stranger...Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years.


    Moving on, growing up, dates on the sands of time, good times, love, luck, lessons, tests over time. "American Pride" by William Mangum — with Sherry Lynn Spencer.BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.Good Times Toads,Faces In Layers, Rites To Seasons In The Light Of Day. Coins to flip, dances in the streets, stranger...Good times, angels to host, bats out of hell, hell hounds to write about. Freaks, frogs in groups, fools on the water: self love My Journey Through Prostitution, Dream life of Rachel Jarrot,good times to heads to count, strangers to friends, how to make a buck. Dicks Out of Box Learners: Losers,Winners:
    May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'BREAKING NEWS The Government now recommend that we all wear blindfolds along with our masks and gloves to protect us from seeing what's really going on LJoy'
    Good Times Toads,Faces In Layers, Rites To Seasons In The Light Of Day. Coins to flip, dances in the streets, stranger
  • Earth angel to some, fairy and pixie with a drop of a dime.... Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. Sails on the boats of the seas of changes, butterflies out for the colors of the sunny dazes on the shores.

    Not just one black, female veteran with stories, male veterans have more stories of the dick sucker: Frogs To Date.
    My niece wants to say Shalom to you 
    😊 VA HOMELESS LINKS:😕💪📱✂ Dreams Stand Downs What's New ArchivesAretha Franklin: Oh Happy Day:Cheers for the goods and services, VA HOMELESS LINKS:
    Bees And Birds, Nice Nites, Sinners And Saints
    ACTSOFSNAKESINGRASSLANDWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Bees And Birds, Nice Nites, Sinners And Saints
    Black And Yellow, Bees and Wasps, Birds and Bats, Butterflies in the dogwood trees. Good times, classes on the beach, bumps in the road, all...


  • Bright Lights, Angels In Host, Lucky Stars Shinging.Encourage yourself to keep doing and achieving. None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !!!! OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE. WITH DEMENTED BIDEN FAILING AT EVERY PUBLIC SPEAKING THE LEFT IS THROWING A " HAIL MARRY.Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.'I can't breathe.

  • Not just one black, female veteran with stories, male veterans have more stories of the dick sucker: Frogs To DateIt was simply a geographical region ruled by the Romans, Ottomans and the British. Jews, Christians and Muslims lived there, and there was never any talk of an indigenous "Palestinian people"
    May be an image of text

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment